Overview – IATF 16949 Course
ISO/TS16949:2009, The quality management standard for the entire automotive industry, was updated by IATF 16949:2016 published by The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) on October 3, 2016.
When we consider the huge investments made in the automotive sector, the realization of relations and controls between the main manufacturer and suppliers is of critical importance. The communication and relations established between customers and suppliers are ensured by the management systems put forward by the organizations formed by the companies. While targeting zero-defect in the automotive industry, we cannot exceed acceptable cost limits at the same time. Quality Management Systems are created because of to need to have high quality processes with low costs.
IATF 16949 Standard is an international standard that is established to cover the requirements of QS 9000, French EAQF, German VDA and Italian ANFIA Standards, which were created by Ford, Chrysler and General Motors. IATF 16949 is developed based on ISO 9001 and its confirmed by all OEMs.
The goal of this course is; to explain the current revision of the IATF 16949 Standard to the participants with examples from the sector, to provide the participants with the qualification that can manage the requirements of the standard in their enterprises.
Content – IATF 16949 Course
- Automotive Industry Standard – History
- Key Changes with IATF 16949
- Management Systems, Process Approach and Documentation Recommendations
- IATF 16949 and ISO 9001: 2015 Requirements
- Customer Specific Requirements
- Risk-based thinking
- Risk management
- Expanding Leadership Requirements
- Discussion on the Role of Senior Management; Which step we need to take?
- Support Processes and Whats have Changed?
- Operations – Changes and Improvements
- Performance Evaluation
- Improvement – Key Changes
- Transition Planning and Key Strategies
- Accreditation Rules and Their Effects
- Transition Steps
IATF 16949 Course Duration: 2 days
Participants who scored 70 and over out of 100 in the evaluation exam to be held after the training will be entitled to receive the “Achievement Certificate of IATF 16949”. The Candidates who do not get enough score will be given an “Attendance Certificate of IATF 16949”.